Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lisa Karen Berst___ Midwestern Exhibitionist




























































































My name is Lisa K Berst and I am from a small town in the midwest called Plainfield Illinois. I am a dog walker, sell candles and jazzercise daily during the daytime At night I become a party girl. I love biker bars where I can get down and dirty. I usually wear very lowcut shirts or vests with a demi-bra or quarter-cup bra under it to push my 36dd's up and out for display. I am not at all shy when it comes to removing my shirt and sometimes even my bra in biker bars. I love to dance topless in public biker bars and will even let cute bikers and their girlfriends play with my huge juggs. If the situation is right I will even go into the backroom or even the mensroom and remove all of my clothes and perform oral gratification on as many bikers as I can handle even letting them fuck me bareback in front of all of their friends. I especially love to be fucked bareback by complete strangers, the feel of unprotected sex with someone you don't even know as they leave their hot cum in your cunt is to good to imagine. I also love to pose nude roadside on public roads showing off my beautiful body to everyone. I love being a normal wife by day and a filthy cum slut at night. I can't wait until the weather get warmer and I can get outside. I will be getting more outrageous, posing nude on more busy roads and even performing public sex acts in public.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be my Avon lady?

Unknown said...

Do you have any action pics??

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you from behind at your dresser. So very sexy! Amazingly small waist and a beautifully shaped ass.....a dream cum true ;-)~

Hibernus Mortis said...

You Lisa are, THE PERFECT woman! :)

WeslyP. said...

Hi Lisa. 😁 it's night time 👀

Britni said...

Super hot adult doll toys
adult doll us
adult toy dolls
honest dolls world
real dolls world 
sexy doll
real dolls world
sexy dolls selection